COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information (PI) is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you create a Auggeo Inc account, register your credit card, apply for, purchase a product, register for an email newsletter at the Auggeo Inc.com website, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with family and friends using Auggeo Inc products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you on Auggeo Inc, Auggeo Inc may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Email addresses will be collected via forms on www.Auggeo Inc.com; any other information will be collected via an offline manner. This information is only used to redeem auction lots and is then disposed of, beyond financial and shipping record keeping.
- In the US we may ask for your Social Security number (SSN) but only in limited circumstances such as when setting up a background check for the high profile celebrity experiences when determining and ensuring safety of our partnering celebrities. We do not store this information in our system but we may share this information with your written permit with a certified third party completing the background check. This information will be collected in an offline manner.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Auggeo Inc's latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Auggeo Inc, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Auggeo Inc's products, services, and customer communications.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION (NPI)
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where Charitybuzz services are used so that we can better understand customer needs, assist celebrities and improve our products, services, and advertising. If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.